What is AddVariableMinimizedByFinalizer

aire...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2021, 2:40:18 AM9/21/21
to or-tools-discuss
I am looking for some help using method1:
AddVariableMinimizedByFinalizer,  AddVariableMaximizedByFinalizer

What if I don't add it in my pickup delivery problem, it stills try to minimize my objective function, right?. How is it different from objective function and how does it helps?

Thanks

Laurent Perron

Sep 21, 2021, 3:15:45 AM9/21/21
to or-tools-discuss
1) it has nothing to do with the objective
2) it tells the solver to instantiate it when finalizing a solution (after the LS has run) starting from the max value
Laurent Perron | Operations Research | lpe...@google.com | (33) 1 42 68 53 00