VRP w/ Vehicle Tools & Employee Certifications

Eugene

Sep 14, 2021, 10:02:30 AM9/14/21
to or-tools-discuss
Hello,

I'm working on a VRP that I'm struggling to figure out a portion of and haven't been able to find any examples of.

I am working out a solution where customer jobs require certain tools from vehicles and/or certifications from employees. The vehicle tools & employee certifications are basically the same thing so the solution to one would be very similar to the other and can just be repeated.

For example: Vehicle 1 might have Tools A & B while Vehicle 2 might have Tools B & C. If a customer job requires Tool B, it could be satisfied by either vehicle, but if it requires Tool A or Tool C, only one vehicle could satisfy it. The same would go for employee certifications.

Thanks,
Eugene

hannes

Sep 14, 2021, 11:17:32 AM9/14/21
to or-tools...@googlegroups.com

Isn't this just a case of setting SetAllowedVehiclesForIndex appropriately?

best,
Hannes.

Eugene

Sep 14, 2021, 11:50:17 AM9/14/21
to or-tools-discuss
Right you are. Figured it was a simple thing, I was just having difficulties finding it.

Thanks Hannes!