job shop robust scheduling proble

zhiyong ba

Sep 23, 2021, 6:09:11 AM9/23/21
to or-tools-discuss
Problem Description: Recently, I was thinking about how to use OrTools to solve the job shop robust scheduling problem (random machine failure). A problem appeared in the model construction. Different processing orders of processes on machines would lead to differences in expected processing time of processes (process processing time + failure probability * repair time). The probability of machine failure will increase with the increase of machine service life. How to change the processing time of the process according to the sorting results of the current part of the process in the search process?

Laurent Perron

Sep 23, 2021, 6:33:38 AM9/23/21
to or-tools-discuss
I have no concrete idea how to implement robust scheduling. You are on your own :-)
Laurent Perron | Operations Research | lpe...@google.com | (33) 1 42 68 53 00