CVRP with limited refueling from multiple depots

Eugene

Sep 21, 2021, 4:07:35 PM9/21/21
to or-tools-discuss
Hello,

I'm working through a problem with CVRP and refueling where I have multiple depots that each contain a limited amount of fuel, and each vehicle with different capacity. The vehicles take this fuel to fill up tanks at job locations.

How would I obtain a solution that respects these constraints?

I had achieved this with a single depot by using pickups and deliveries where all the pickups were from the depot and then I could just make sure that the total pickups don't exceed the limited quantity of the depot. This approach also made it so I don't overfill vehicles, as they only fill up to what is needed for the jobs it has on its route. The only way I could extend this approach to multiple depots seems to be by determining which jobs originate from which depot to start with.

Thanks,
Eugene

Eugene

Sep 27, 2021, 3:52:48 PM9/27/21
to or-tools-discuss
Anybody have a similar problem? Multiple refueling depots with limited refueling capacity at each depot?