VRP: Time windows

Sidhant Bajaj

Jan 10, 2022, 6:16:04 AM1/10/22
to or-tools-discuss
I want to give timestamp based time-window for each node which will tell the operational hours of every location in a day.

Let's say i have 3 locations:
Loc1 - 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Loc2 - 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Loc3 - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm

These working hours windows remain same for every day and i want the vehicles to reach between this time period.
I am not able to find any method that can be directly used to set ranges on a timestamp.

blind.line

Jan 10, 2022, 7:17:54 PM1/10/22
to or-tools...@googlegroups.com
Um, write a loop in the programming language of your choice?

I recently found a cool library in python dateutil.relativedelta

You can increment one day, etc and it should handle daylight saving time, etc.

James