Shabbat Announcements - Search for new kiddush chair

Book Motzkin, Julia

Jun 14, 2024, 4:59:40 PMJun 14
to or-miny...@googlegroups.com, or-m...@googlegroups.com
THE ORTHODOX MINYAN AT HARVARD HILLEL
Shabbat Announcements
Parshat Bamidbar
June 14-15, 2024  |  9 Sivan, 5784

Shabbat shalom!
Shabbat Times
Plag: 6:47pm
Mincha: 7:30pm
Candle Lighting: 8:05pm

Latest Shema: 8:56am
Shacharit: 9am
Latest Tefillah: 10:12am
Mincha: 7:50pm
Maariv/Havdalah: 9:08pm
The community's cholim list can be found here.

Announcements
Kiddush and Seudah Shelishit are sponsored by the shabbat fund.
If you're interested in sponsoring in the future, please contact Julia (until a new kiddush chair is found) or Catherine (seudah shlishit).

Sign up to help with kiddush! After over 2 years of amazing service to the community, Adina will be stepping down as kiddush chair next week. Please fill out this form to volunteer to help with kiddush in the future!

If you're interested in being the next kiddush chair (or co-chair), we'd love to have your help! Please email Julia and she'll let you know how to get started.

Support the Eruv and its repair! Our community benefits tremendously from the North Charles Eruv, which relies on the generosity of members of the local Jewish community. Everyone who uses the eruv is encouraged to become a member by donating time or money. See www.nceruv.org for more information.

Please familiarize yourself with Harvard Hillel's exits in case of emergency. In addition to the main staircase, there are exits through the door behind the men's section and through the door to the left of the elevator.

The ZA'AKAH Peer-Support Hotline is available as a resource to our community for those who feel they need to talk to someone on Shabbat. It is not a substitute for professional crisis intervention. Call, text, or WhatsApp 1-888-4-ZAAKAH (1-888-492-2524).

Learning Opportunities
Discussion of Aharon Lictenstein’s Values in Halakha: Six Case Studies (current topic), Monday evenings at 8:30pm. For more information or to request the Zoom link, please contact Mike or Yona.

Write for the CanTab! We are looking for divrei Torah from members of our community for our weekly parsha newsletter. Sign up here, or contact Yona or Mike for more information.

We are looking for more shiurim! If you are interested in teaching (whether once or regularly), please reach out to Yona and Mike.

Weekday Minyan Times
(Services are held only if the status is listed as "ON" on the signup sheet)

Shacharit
Sunday: 8:30am
Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:25am
Monday/Thursday: 7:15am

Mincha/Maariv
Over the summer, Mincha/Maariv will meet on a case-by-case basis at Harvard Chabad.
Check the signup sheet for more information.