Please help with minyanim this week! People are saying kaddish.

Evan Crane

May 27, 2024, 3:53:26 PMMay 27
to Harvard Hillel Orthodox Minyan Misc., ortho minyan
Many of our weekday minyan regulars are away, and multiple members of the community are saying kaddish. We need help to ensure we have minyanim, especially in the mornings but also, whenever possible, in the evenings. Please sign up at tiny.cc/minyan if you’re able to help with one or more tefillot.

Shacharit: T/W/F 7:25am; Th 7:15am at Hillel
Mincha/Maariv: today-Thursday 7:55pm at Chabad

Thank you and tizku l’mitzvot!

Evan

Evan Crane

May 27, 2024, 9:15:21 PMMay 27
to Harvard Hillel Orthodox Minyan Misc., ortho minyan
We need one more for shacharit tomorrow morning, 7:25am at Hillel. Please sign up or be in touch if you can complete our minyan. Thank you!