Yom Ha'atzmaut Announcements

Book Motzkin, Julia

May 13, 2024, 9:34:52 AMMay 13
to or-m...@googlegroups.com, or-miny...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

In honor of Yom Ha'atzmaut, we will be having mincha and maariv with tefillah chagigit at 7:45pm!

Join us afterwards for cookie decorating at 103 Norfolk St, Apt 5. A walking group will leave from Hillel following tefilah.

Evan Crane

May 13, 2024, 9:42:28 AMMay 13
to or-m...@googlegroups.com, or-miny...@googlegroups.com, jb...@g.harvard.edu
We will also be having Shacharit with Hallel tomorrow morning at 7:05am!

Davening tonight and tomorrow will only be held if we have a minyan confirmed. If you can help out, please sign up at tiny.cc/minyan. (Currently need 6 more for mincha/maariv and 2 more for shacharit).

Thanks!

--
Please note that by replying all you will email the entire or-minyan-misc list. Please be careful not to unintentionally reply all to this email.
---

Evan Crane

May 13, 2024, 4:31:52 PMMay 13
to or-m...@googlegroups.com, or-miny...@googlegroups.com, jb...@g.harvard.edu
Still need 2 more men for mincha/maariv at 7:45pm. Please let me know or sign up if you can make it. Thanks!