Leah Baron

Mar 17, 2023, 12:12:57 AM3/17/23
to or-m...@googlegroups.com
THE ORTHODOX MINYAN AT HARVARD HILLEL
Shabbat Announcements
February 17-18, 2023  |  Adar 25, 5783
Parshat Vayakhel-Pekudei | Shabbat Mevarchim Chodesh Nissan
Shabbat Times
(weekday minyan times below)

Candle Lighting: 6:35pm
Mincha/K"S/Maariv: 6:35pm

Shacharit: 9:00am
Latest Shema: 9:52am
Latest Tefillah: 10:52am
Mincha: 6:20pm
Maariv/Havdalah: 7:37pm
The community's cholim list can be found here.

Announcements

Kiddush this week is sponsored by Leah and Ben Gordon in honor of Akiva and Alison's 3rd anniversary and Alison's 3^3 birthday.
Seudah shlishit this week is sponsored by the Shabbat Fund.
If you're interested in sponsoring in the future, please contact Adina (kiddush) or Raphi (seudah shlishit).

Rosh Chodesh Nissan is this Friday, March 23. The molad will be on Wednesday at 1:24am and 12 chalakim. Don't forget the appropriate insertions!

Support the Eruv! Our community benefits tremendously from the North Charles Eruv, which relies on the generosity of members of the local Jewish community. Everyone who uses the eruv is encouraged to become a member by donating time or money. See www.nceruv.org for more information.

Sign up to write for Can Tab! We are looking for divrei Torah from members of our community for our weekly parsha newsletter. Sign up here, or contact Theo or Mike for more information.

Please familiarize yourself with Harvard Hillel's exits in case of emergency. In addition to the main staircase, there are exits through the door behind the men's section and through the door to the left of the elevator.

The ZA'AKAH Peer-Support Hotline is available as a resource to our community for those who feel they need to talk to someone on Shabbat. It is not a substitute for professional crisis intervention. Call, text, or WhatsApp 1-888-4-ZAAKAH (1-888-492-2524).

Learning Opportunities
Abraham Joshua Heschel's God in Search of Man (current topic), Monday evenings at 8:30pm. For more information or to request the Zoom link, please contact Mike or Theo.

We are looking for more shiurim! If you are interested in teaching (whether once or regularly), please reach out to Theo and Mike.

Weekday Minyan Times
(Services are held only if the status is listed as "ON" on the signup sheet)

Shacharit
Sunday: 8:30am
Monday/Thursday: 7:15am
Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:25am

Mincha/Maariv
Will not be taking place until the clocks change. To learn about local options, contact Evan Crane, the weekday gabbai.

Wishing everybody a Shabbat Shalom!

ReplyForward

Leah Baron

Mar 17, 2023, 12:15:01 AM3/17/23
to or-m...@googlegroups.com
One more thing- minyan attendance has been a bit spotty this week because of Harvard spring break, so please sign up at the link here so we can ensure a minyan for tomorrow night. Thanks!

Leah Baron

Mar 17, 2023, 12:15:52 AM3/17/23
to or-m...@googlegroups.com
Also, Rosh Chodesh is on Thursday, not Friday ** oops!