Cheap Pre-Purim Fancy Hats and Leather Gloves Sale for Tzedakah

jlbre...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2023, 10:26:47 AM2/28/23
to Harvard Hillel Orthodox Minyan Misc.
Hello all

My parents are cleaning out our house for renovations/a move and we are looking for new homes for my Buby's (z"l) stylish hat collection!  Some of them are unisex and some are more femme.  Buby was a petite woman, so you should measure your head beforehand.

I am selling them for cheap for Tzedakah in support of Greater Boston Legal Services!  They are great for shul, for general kisui rosh purposes, for looking fancy about the town, for costume, and more!

Pickup required (I live in Union Square near Market Basket)

There are also leather gloves for sale ($3 a pair)

Here is the list and pictures.  Things crossed off the list have been claimed:

jlbre...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2023, 3:50:29 PM3/12/23
to Harvard Hillel Orthodox Minyan Misc.
There are still some hats available!  Please let me know if interested!