Guests seeking to borrow/rent car

Talia Weisberg

Mar 20, 2023, 12:46:45 PM3/20/23
to or-miny...@googlegroups.com, or-m...@googlegroups.com
Two people who are participating in Rabbi Klapper's Summer Beit Midrash in Sharon are hoping to live in Cambridge and be part of our community this summer, so they are seeking to borrow or rent a car to simplify their commute to Sharon. If you have a car that you could rent or lend to them for any number of days or weeks this summer, please let me know and I can connect you.

Best,
Talia
Hospitality Chair

Talia Weisberg

May 23, 2023, 12:23:26 PM5/23/23
to or-miny...@googlegroups.com, or-m...@googlegroups.com
These visitors are still looking for a car for weekdays July 19-28. Please let me know if you have one available to lend or rent!