Apache incubator

Julian Hyde

Apr 30, 2014, 6:46:10 PM4/30/14
to opti...@googlegroups.com
Today Ashutosh Chauhan proposed Optiq for entry to the Apache incubator.

This is really exciting news. Membership in Apache will help us to grow our community, and better serve the projects that are already using Optiq. (Several of which are Apache projects.)

We still need to get approved for the incubator, prove that we are a viable project that can govern itself in the Apache way, with the ultimate goal of graduating as an official Apache project. You can read more about the process here: https://incubator.apache.org/.

Nevertheless, this is a great milestone for the project, and testament to the hard work that you have all put in. Onward!

Julian

Robert Metzger

May 1, 2014, 4:05:32 AM5/1/14
to opti...@googlegroups.com
This is really great news for the Optiq project! Congrats!

Jason Altekruse

May 1, 2014, 9:27:51 AM5/1/14
to opti...@googlegroups.com
Great to hear, congrats Julian and the rest of the Optiq team!

-Jason

Joe Posner

May 1, 2014, 12:59:13 PM5/1/14
to opti...@googlegroups.com