GW IS ABOUT GOVERNMENT REGULATORY BUREAUCRATS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM.

Hank Kroll

Oct 18, 2008, 12:49:36 PM10/18/08
to Optionality

SORRY GUYS AND GALS. THERE IS NO GW/GC. EARTH IS IN AN ICE AGE WITH AN
AVERAGE TEMPERATURE OF 32 DEGREES. ALL PAST GEOLOGIC AGES HAD A
TEMPERATURE OF 50 TO 60 DEGREES F.
COSMOLOGICAL ICE AGES
Logical answers to the questions: Who we are? Where did we came from?
and Where we are going?
You will never view your existence on this planet the same way after
reading cosmological ice ages.

The authors plotted our Sun’s course from its birthplace in Orion to
its capture by the Sirius and Procyon multiple star systems. Prior to
Earth’s capture by these two giants Earth was in an Ice Age for over
one billion years. That’s a long time for nothing to happen then the
additional light and heat from Sirius A took Earth out of a billion-
year Ice-Age while the intense, invisible ultraviolet light from
Sirius B, 100 times more powerful than our Sun pierced early earth’s
1400 PSI atmosphere to get life started in the oceans.
The light from little Sirius B is the only object in the vicinity that
could possibly get through early Earth’s thick 1450 PSI atmosphere and
explain the 100-foot thick layers of coal, oil and limestone up to
12,500 feet thick laid down in past geologic ages. At the present time
we are heading back toward Sirius at 7.5 kilometers per second. [Some
astronomers say 14 kilometer per second.] Our orbit period is 105,000
which corresponds with Ice Ages.
A good portion of the carbon resources on Earth were laid down by
light energy that didn’t come from our sun and we are burning them up
in 200 years. Since the major producers of free oxygen the diatoms are
mostly gone we might be using up our oxygen. We need to get a handle
on this to prevent our demise!
Dinosaurs with forty-foot wingspans could easily fly in the 200 PSI
Jurassic Era atmosphere. Animals were huge and giant humans roamed the
Earth. You could put six-foot wings on you PA-12 and it would perform
the same as today’s 14.5 PSI atmosphere.
Three million years ago there was an explosion that created Banards’s
Loop between us and Orion. [This is well documented in the book by
scientists and astronomers in Switzerland, America and Mexico City.]
The explosion was so violent that it pushed three two-solar-mass stars
out away from each other in a triangle formation at 200 kilometer per
second and they are now 800 light years away from a central point. I
believe it was this explosion that caused our solar system to loose
its tractor beam with Sirius B putting us out into an elliptical orbit
in the cold of space. The first Ice Age elliptical orbits were short
20,000 years but they steadily increased and we now go out to 9 light
years before coming to a stop and heading back toward Sirius. The
orbit period now is 105,000 years which exactly matches the Ice Age
cycle.
Earth wasn’t very productive during the last ice age so Thoth brought
the moon in to tilt it 23.5 degrees. Thoth was the Egyptian God who
lived 32,000 years, built the Great Pyramid, wrote the Copper Scroll,
Emerald Tablet and other books. Bringing in the ancient spaceship Moon
doubled arable land on Earth and doubled the productivity of the
oceans so that Earth could sustain larger populations of humans and
animals.
The builders of the pyramids knew our Sun was born in Orion and
orbiting Sirius because they aligned all their monuments with these
stars. Ancient stone monuments depict two Suns in the sky and a Moon.

To order go: www.GuardDogBooks.com
www.alaskapublishing.com ~ www.boarders.com ~ www.Amazon.com