Delite for Software-Defined Radios?

Khobatha Setetemela

Feb 17, 2014, 12:13:36 AM2/17/14
to opt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arvind:

I am about to conclude my Msc dissertation on evaluation of the capacity of existing high-level design tools to address the current challenge of programming modern complex architectures. In particular, for the purpose of my work, the focus is on SDR applications and the architecture under consideration is FPGAs. Delite is part of this survey.

Before I conclude my work, I would like to hear your views on the suitability of the Delite infrastructure (based on its current or planned future capabilities) for DSP algorithms development, specifically DSP for SDRs.

If possible, I would be happy to have a Skype chat for about 30mins with you on this issue.

Cheers

--
Khobatha Setetemela

Software Defined Radio Group (SDRG)
University of Cape Town
phone(cell): 0725239593
phone(office): 021-650-3756
skype: oksetetemela
twitter: @khobatha

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matt 6:33)