Using OptiML in Eclipse

kishore.k Nayar

Nov 5, 2013, 4:34:00 AM11/5/13
to opt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 I am new to OptiML and pretty interested to use it. I am using latest version 0.3.2, I was able to do some sample Programs using sbt but I couldn't do with eclipse. I thinks it's because of bad jar or maybe some other issue. Is there build jar available for OptiML ?

Thanks,

Kishore

Arvind Sujeeth

Nov 8, 2013, 1:24:22 PM11/8/13
to opt...@googlegroups.com
hi Kishore,

Unfortunately at this time we do not explicitly support Eclipse. The only binary release available is the tar on the website. In the past there were compatibility issues with Scala-virtualized and the Scala eclipse plugin. I think these have been largely resolved, but we have not tested it.

Arvind