about the dsl course!

Mohamad Rezaei

May 21, 2014, 12:29:46 PM5/21/14
to opt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The three scala slides in the stanford DSL course are not downloadable (at least for someone who don't have stanford account). I informed the email address provided in the course page, but didn't get any response. I was wondering can someone send them to me? or fix it?

Thanks

Arvind Sujeeth

May 22, 2014, 1:32:59 PM5/22/14
to opt...@googlegroups.com
hi Mohamad,

The Scala slides are intentionally restricted to Stanford students due to licensing issues with the source content. You can find most of the same information in Martin Odersky's book, Programming in Scala (http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Scala-Comprehensive-Step-Step/dp/0981531644).

cheers,
Arvind

Mohamad Rezaei

May 23, 2014, 4:56:11 AM5/23/14
to opt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I just wanted to look at the slides for our reading group.