Need help running optiml

Nel Nanvou

Jul 13, 2021, 8:22:07 AM7/13/21
to OptiML
Hi, i'm new to scala, and i want to deploy the OptiMl DSL in order to do the experiments for my master2 memory. I cloned the hyperdsl project, and I launched the "sbt compile" command which works without problem, but the following OptiMl project generation command "forge / bin / update ppl.dsl.forge.dsls.optiml.OptiMLDSLRunner OptiML "generates several errors for me when compiling the generated Optiml project" object virtualization is not a member of package scala ". the scala.virtualization.lms package is defined in forge but is inaccessible in OptiMl. What to do please?

i am using sbt 0.13.17
scala 2.12.14