Free Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Guides

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 24, 2009, 10:09:23 PM1/24/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Free Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Guides

Link to Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Twitter Updates for 2009-01-23

@shennyg I have seen plenty of non .com domains rank well. But it would definitely drive traffic to the .com version of the domain for free. in reply to shennyg # @bloginstall I need a newsletter campaign manager plugin that connects to any email accounts I want through SMTP. in reply to bloginstall # @paydayloanlady Yah the [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
Inbox too full? (feed) Subscribe to the feed version of Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides in a feed reader.
If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 25, 2009, 10:10:52 PM1/25/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-24

@katelaity I can see from reading your tweets that you are a very happy person who has all kinds of fun things to discuss with others. in reply to katelaity # @StephCalahan Thanks. I see you are an expert in teaching people to be more productive in life and business. Way to go! :} in reply [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 26, 2009, 10:15:32 PM1/26/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Weekly Updates for 2009-01-25

@shiraabel You have keywords in your category pages. Someone did a good job with your Wordpress theme. They pull tags as keywords very smart in reply to shiraabel # @shiraabel Wow I hired a writer from Israel for one of my clients who buys 500 word articles for about $25. He’s our best overseas writer. in [...]

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-25

@Vividlydrawn Do you end up turning down work sometimes? in reply to Vividlydrawn # @Web_Design_Jobs Here is an example: http://tinyurl.com/blt49e I change all my images into playable videos. in reply to Web_Design_Jobs # @sjs100283x No you join my network. :} Just kidding. in reply to sjs100283x # @jazardezign I see you are an affiliate marketing connoisseur. Have you [...]