Free Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Guides

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 27, 2009, 10:16:50 PM1/27/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Free Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Guides

Link to Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-26

@MktgMolly Here is the info on the Pay Per Article writing offer http://tinyurl.com/d3v3lh in reply to MktgMolly # @paydayloanlady So how are you doing on the new affiliate program? Kelly made $30 bucks already. Cool huh? in reply to paydayloanlady # @justinlee You design you background first in a photo editor program and then you can upload [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
Inbox too full? (feed) Subscribe to the feed version of Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides in a feed reader.
If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides, c/o FeedBurner, 20 W Kinzie, 9th Floor, Chicago IL USA 60610

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 28, 2009, 10:10:24 PM1/28/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-27

Trying to install a stupid printer to pring a pdf. If we have to be smarter than a gazillion piece machine, I may be in a heap of trouble! # @Visionitnow I had a few people contact me through the form on my site. We are setting appointments to discuss and I am taking bids. in [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 29, 2009, 10:15:53 PM1/29/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-28

@skyn3t Where do you work? in reply to skyn3t # @NobleSamurai Do you sell licenses overseas? I have staff in China and Philippines that want your software but not at US prices. in reply to NobleSamurai # @jadoon88 You should learn the basics. It will greatly benefit you in all job carriers forever. in reply to jadoon88 [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 30, 2009, 10:15:25 PM1/30/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-29

@DeSean77 get real photos of people in your testimonials section. Make some 3 second videos to display each item instead of plain images. in reply to DeSean77 # @DeSean77 Helping kids is awesome. One great SEO tactic is to sponsor a non profit cause to get high ranking .org links to your site. in reply to [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Jan 31, 2009, 10:08:51 PM1/31/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-30

@stevisimo Your portfolio of flash animated commercials and stuff is sick! You have some serious talent! in reply to stevisimo # @OmerHasan @JodyColvard I use it on my site with 2.7. in reply to OmerHasan # @JodyColvard Give away free SEO advice. :} in reply to JodyColvard # Making a landing page for a city site that should [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Feb 1, 2009, 10:13:33 PM2/1/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-01-31

@Aboundlessworld You have an awesome website! I am sorry you lost your friend but glad you decided to better yourself because of it. in reply to Aboundlessworld # @stevisimo Don’t waste your H1 with <h1>Featured Project<h1> This is the most important “On Page” place to have your target keywords. in reply to stevisimo # @stevisimo For your [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Feb 2, 2009, 10:14:42 PM2/2/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

@MktgMolly Here is the info on the Pay Per Article writing offer http://tinyurl.com/d3v3lh in reply to MktgMolly # @paydayloanlady So how are you doing on the new affiliate program? Kelly made $30 bucks already. Cool huh? in reply to paydayloanlady # @justinlee You design you background first in a photo editor program and then you can upload [...]

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-02-01

@CynthiaGoranson Those adword spy programs are good but they give the owners massive research to decide which ads to run themselves. Caveat! in reply to CynthiaGoranson # @mittalpatel Yes have him contact me. in reply to mittalpatel # @blindapeseo That depends on how much code bloat your site suffers from. The order does make a difference because [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Feb 3, 2009, 10:13:28 PM2/3/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-02-02

@paydayloanlady Remember that it is never worth what you put in if you don’t watch how much time you spend on any one thing. in reply to paydayloanlady # @blindapeseo Have you ever heard of a spider trap? If you have a looping javascript link or a broken link above you meta, that’s a problem. in [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Feb 4, 2009, 10:15:48 PM2/4/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-02-03

@blindapeseo I have never heard of a crawler that executes javascript but then again how do they detect javascript cloaking. in reply to blindapeseo # @blindapeseo Usually. I have seen convincing case studies from stompernet.com that show the spider exiting upon contact with a broken link. in reply to blindapeseo # @blindapeseo Anyway, my tip was for [...]

Optimization Tutor's Internet Marketing SEO Guides

Feb 5, 2009, 10:15:43 PM2/5/09
to optimiza...@googlegroups.com

Twitter SEO Updates for 2009-02-04

Setting up email publishing that allows about 10 new 200 word financial related posts per day to be auto published to affiliate’s blogs. # It is cool my client is letting all affiliates get auto published content. 10 posts a day and all you have to do to rank is add 100 words! #