Re: [OS] Trouble installing trunk

Horand Gassmann

Apr 16, 2014, 10:14:18 AM4/16/14
to Mostafa.B, Tony Kelman, o...@list.coin-or.org
Mostafa,

I tried to work on ticket 54. (It's a little difficult, because I do not have access to a machine with MinGW just now.) However, I updated the source and all the externals, I ran BuildTools, configure and make. On my Linux system it compiles and passes the unit test, so I have committed (changes to configure and make files). There is no Mumps/stable/1.4.13 (which does not seem to conform to version numbering conventions), so I am not sure if this addresses your problems.

Pleased let me know if this fixes things; I will keep ticket 54 opened for the time being.

Cheers

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

Kenneth C. Rowe School of Business, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4R2
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107