Re: [OS] Duplicate linear objective coefficients

Horand Gassmann

Jan 23, 2015, 4:36:08 PM1/23/15
to Tony Kelman, O...@list.coin-or.org
Hi Tony,

thanks for spotting this. I ran some tests today, and it seems that the Osi interface uses additivity for the linear constraint coefficients. We also add any nonlinear expressions to the appropriate row, so it is consistent with our philosophy to apply your patch. I will commit later this evening.

Cheers.

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

Kenneth C. Rowe School of Business, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4R2
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107