About Generator VRP dataset

袁野

Aug 16, 2021, 5:46:35 AM8/16/21
to OptaPlanner development
Hi , I am using the vrp generator to create a custom city VRP dataset.
However, I meet this issue..
Is there anyone can tell me what is the problem...In my ideas and understanding, I just need have the osm.pbf profile.  The.csv profile is generated automaticly when I run the project?
Thanks a lot.. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Ye
17:18:18.315 [main        ] INFO  GraphHopper loaded.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not read the locationFile (data/raw/hunan-cities.csv).
at org.optaplanner.extension.vrpdatasetgenerator.BelgiumHubSuggester.readAirLocationFile(BelgiumHubSuggester.java:331)
at org.optaplanner.extension.vrpdatasetgenerator.BelgiumHubSuggester.suggest(BelgiumHubSuggester.java:83)
at org.optaplanner.extension.vrpdatasetgenerator.BelgiumHubSuggester.suggest(BelgiumHubSuggester.java:76)
at org.optaplanner.extension.vrpdatasetgenerator.BelgiumHubSuggester.main(BelgiumHubSuggester.java:56)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: data/raw/hunan-cities.csv (No such file or directory)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:211)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:153)
at org.optaplanner.extension.vrpdatasetgenerator.BelgiumHubSuggester.readAirLocationFile(BelgiumHubSuggester.java:315)
... 3 more

Geoffrey De Smet

Aug 26, 2021, 9:15:02 AM8/26/21
to optapla...@googlegroups.com

I suspect the "working directory" of your run process isn't set correctly.

Check your IDE's run configuration for the app you're running.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet