RHDM - Accessing Score Explanation via Public API

Muneer Hameer

Sep 2, 2022, 9:39:20 AM9/2/22
to OptaPlanner development
Hi,

I'm using RHDM (business central) on Openshift (ROSA). Do we have access to score explanation (Indictment Map, Constraint Match Totals) via public API? just like we have for problemfactchanges, getting best solution etc

If not yet, then are we able to at least print the return value for explainScore in RHDM logs? How would that setup look like in business central?

Thanks!

Muneer

Geoffrey De Smet

Sep 2, 2022, 9:59:46 AM9/2/22
to optapla...@googlegroups.com

RHDM 7.12 contains OptaPlanner 8.11 which has the ScoreManager API:
  https://www.optaplanner.org/docs/optaplanner/latest/score-calculation/score-calculation.html#explainingTheScore

So this should work to quickly print something quick&dirty:
  System.out.println(ScoreManager.create(solverFactory).getSummary(solution));
As well as scoreManager.explainScore(solution) to expose it nicely via an API.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet