A short course on metrology in light measurements

Chair@OPSS

Aug 14, 2011, 11:41:15 PM8/14/11
to opss...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you that the National Metrology Centre of A*STAR is conducting a course on optical metrology entitled ‘Metrology in Light Measurement’. This course covers both the basic concepts and practical knowledge in light measurements and calibrations. Laboratory sessions of the course offer participants the opportunity to see a wide variety of modern equipment used in this area. This course is useful for management and technical staff working in optically related and precision engineering industrial sectors. Please refer to the brochure below for more details.

You are cordially invited to register and participate in the course. Registration can be done online with the hyperlink just below the brochure.

cid:image002.png@01CC52D6.F59D0890

cid:image004.png@01CC52D6.F59D0890

Hyperlink for online registration: Please click here.

We believe that you will find the course useful and we look forward to your registration and participation.

Thank you,

Regards,

Huang Xuebo

Senior Metrologist

Optical Radiation Metrology Laboratory

National Metrology Centre, A*STAR

1991-2011 - Creating Growth, Enhancing Lives. Commemorating A*STAR’s 20 Years of Science, Technology and Research in Singapore.”

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. Thank you.

1991-2011 - Creating Growth, Enhancing Lives. Commemorating A*STAR’s 20 Years of Science, Technology and Research in Singapore

image002.png
image004.png