MSc Specialization in Optical Engineering

Anand Asundi

Aug 17, 2011, 9:54:12 AM8/17/11
to opss...@googlegroups.com
Hi

This is to inform you that School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering has introduced a new Master of Science specialization in Optical Engineering. The first group of students are in the process of selecting this option. One of the requirement for these students is to do a dissrtation, preferably a project of interest to industry with your support. At this time I have 5 students who are keen to take up the projects. One of the students has already been supported by his company.
If you are keen to provide a project for the students, please let me know as soon as possible.
For more details on the MSc program, you can contact me as well.