Urgent requirement || Openstack Engineer @ Reston, VA

Vasanth Kumar

Dec 20, 2016, 5:21:42 PM12/20/16
to opscode-chef-openstack

Hi All,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client, appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your thoughts as soon as possible.

Role: Openstack Engineer

Location: Reston, VA

Duration: 6+ months contract

***Note: Client is looking for a Openstack Engineer with telecom / networking background.

Job Description:

               Openstack development experience in SDN/NFV project space

               Working knowledge of Python, Java, REST, Object Value Selector (OVS)

               Understanding of Linux, networking, shell scripting, containers

               Familiarity with DevOps tools like Ansible, Jenkins, GIT Hub

               Hands-on experience of OS (Linux), Hypervisors (KVM, Xen etc) and Containers (Dockers or LXC)

               Strong understanding of Open Stack internals and components (Neutron, Nova etc) and API

               Very good understanding TCP/IP networking, Routing, Switching

               Good troubleshooting skills

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vas...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg

Web: www.aitrg.com

joe-hertvik-linkedin-button

Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject header.

To Unsubscribe, Click Remove me