Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
opscode-chef-openstack
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
opscode-chef-openstack
1–30 of 431
Welcome to Opscode's Chef and OpenStack mailing list. The purpose of this forum is to discuss the ongoing development of Chef cookbooks for deploying OpenStack.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Amer Hwitat
Oct 2
Fwd: The father of modern Freemasonry and Fraternities
תרגום מלא וניתוח מפורט של הטקסט המצורף חלק 1: ניתוח בלשני השוואתי – השמות "אחמד", "
unread,
Fwd: The father of modern Freemasonry and Fraternities
תרגום מלא וניתוח מפורט של הטקסט המצורף חלק 1: ניתוח בלשני השוואתי – השמות "אחמד", "
Oct 2
Amer Hwitat
Sep 24
Paul - and Pauline faith
Here is the complete English translation of the text: The Apostle Paul (who was known by his Hebrew
unread,
Paul - and Pauline faith
Here is the complete English translation of the text: The Apostle Paul (who was known by his Hebrew
Sep 24
Amer Hwitat
3
Sep 23
Fwd: محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم في الكتب المقدسة السابقة
References to Muhammad, Allāh, ʾAlāhā, and Scriptural Transmission An Integrated Comparative Study of
unread,
Fwd: محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم في الكتب المقدسة السابقة
References to Muhammad, Allāh, ʾAlāhā, and Scriptural Transmission An Integrated Comparative Study of
Sep 23
Amer Hwitat
Sep 18
Divine Reference to God in the Dead sea scrolls
Hello, Greetings, I hope this email finds you well. I have been thinking about this Idea: 1- the word
unread,
Divine Reference to God in the Dead sea scrolls
Hello, Greetings, I hope this email finds you well. I have been thinking about this Idea: 1- the word
Sep 18
Amer Hwitat
Sep 18
Outcomes and Deliverables of Wars
Sorry for cross referencing: Hello, Greetings, I hope this email finds you well. I have been thinking
unread,
Outcomes and Deliverables of Wars
Sorry for cross referencing: Hello, Greetings, I hope this email finds you well. I have been thinking
Sep 18
Amer Hwitat
3
Sep 18
New Thamudic/Ancient Languages Scripts Translator:
Sorry for crass referencing: Chimera II OS is a conceptual, next-generation smart operating system
unread,
New Thamudic/Ancient Languages Scripts Translator:
Sorry for crass referencing: Chimera II OS is a conceptual, next-generation smart operating system
Sep 18
Amer Hwitat
Sep 15
Muhammad PPBUH (s.a.v) in the Holy Scripture
Turkish website: https://gamma.app/docs/Kutsal-Kitaplarda-Muhammed-sav-2-Bask-utwikevqdybwg4e https:/
unread,
Muhammad PPBUH (s.a.v) in the Holy Scripture
Turkish website: https://gamma.app/docs/Kutsal-Kitaplarda-Muhammed-sav-2-Bask-utwikevqdybwg4e https:/
Sep 15
Amer Hwitat
Sep 15
Fwd: من هو فرعون موسى (عليه السلام), و من يمكن ان يكون ذي القرنين
بعض المواقع الإلكترونية والمستندات المُنشأة, مع دعم بعض اللغات الأخرى: Some Generated websites and
unread,
Fwd: من هو فرعون موسى (عليه السلام), و من يمكن ان يكون ذي القرنين
بعض المواقع الإلكترونية والمستندات المُنشأة, مع دعم بعض اللغات الأخرى: Some Generated websites and
Sep 15
Amer Hwitat
Sep 10
Fwd: Online Ancient Scripts Translator with UTF-8 Support
Recent Projects about Ancient Languages Scanners online: https://thamudicscan.bubbleapps.io/version-
unread,
Fwd: Online Ancient Scripts Translator with UTF-8 Support
Recent Projects about Ancient Languages Scanners online: https://thamudicscan.bubbleapps.io/version-
Sep 10
Amer Hwitat
Aug 30
Fwd: Fw: 4096 Bit CPU Emulation
Hello, Greetings. I have these publications about our brain conception of the universe and Neural
unread,
Fwd: Fw: 4096 Bit CPU Emulation
Hello, Greetings. I have these publications about our brain conception of the universe and Neural
Aug 30
Amer Hwitat
Aug 27
Fwd: AI Songs Generated
English/Hindi/French/German: https://suno.com/s/JABdsgX7W2HHjBFk https://suno.com/s/7VsOLujxqXOWpwHw
unread,
Fwd: AI Songs Generated
English/Hindi/French/German: https://suno.com/s/JABdsgX7W2HHjBFk https://suno.com/s/7VsOLujxqXOWpwHw
Aug 27
Amer Hwitat
2
Aug 19
Russian Arabic Japanese Chinese mix
ZdravZ, I have these mixed music from arabic to russian, chinese, and japanese. https://suno.com/song
unread,
Russian Arabic Japanese Chinese mix
ZdravZ, I have these mixed music from arabic to russian, chinese, and japanese. https://suno.com/song
Aug 19
amer.h...@gmail.com
Aug 9
Integrated Report Structure Blueprint Chimera II OS
Integrated Research Report: Multidimensional Computing, N-Bit Architectures, and the Convergence of
unread,
Integrated Report Structure Blueprint Chimera II OS
Integrated Research Report: Multidimensional Computing, N-Bit Architectures, and the Convergence of
Aug 9
Amer Hwitat
Jul 30
Fwd: ﴿وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۖ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ﴾ سورة التوبة، الآية 105.
﴿وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۖ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ
unread,
Fwd: ﴿وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۖ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ﴾ سورة التوبة، الآية 105.
﴿وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۖ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ
Jul 30
Amer Hwitat
Jul 27
Fwd: Songs: Turkish/Russian/English/Chinese/Japanese/Spanish and more
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o7y6lcvg7usp8/Songs 🇹🇷 Yavaş Amerikan Rap + Slow Techno Başlangıç:
unread,
Fwd: Songs: Turkish/Russian/English/Chinese/Japanese/Spanish and more
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o7y6lcvg7usp8/Songs 🇹🇷 Yavaş Amerikan Rap + Slow Techno Başlangıç:
Jul 27
Amer Hwitat
Jul 26
Fwd: Songs in RUssian/Chinese/Turkish/Japanese/Spanish
Трудитесь для этого мира так, как будто будете жить вечно, и трудитесь для загробной жизни так, как
unread,
Fwd: Songs in RUssian/Chinese/Turkish/Japanese/Spanish
Трудитесь для этого мира так, как будто будете жить вечно, и трудитесь для загробной жизни так, как
Jul 26
Amer Hwitat
Jul 24
Fwd: : Industrial Gold مواد خام و تصنيعها في الأردن
Sorry for cross-referencing: The Philosopher's Stone (Lapis philosophorum) is a legendary
unread,
Fwd: : Industrial Gold مواد خام و تصنيعها في الأردن
Sorry for cross-referencing: The Philosopher's Stone (Lapis philosophorum) is a legendary
Jul 24
Amer Hwitat
Jul 19
Fwd: Fw: مواد خام و تصنيعها في الأردن
Sorry for the cross-reference يُسمى الثعلب في اللغة العربية ثَعْلَب للذكر، وثَعْلَبَة أو ثُعَالَة
unread,
Fwd: Fw: مواد خام و تصنيعها في الأردن
Sorry for the cross-reference يُسمى الثعلب في اللغة العربية ثَعْلَب للذكر، وثَعْلَبَة أو ثُعَالَة
Jul 19
Amer Hwitat
Jul 5
Some Articles
Greetings Champs. I'm sorry, my friends keep tell me I use Camel Case a lot, and I mean a lot,
unread,
Some Articles
Greetings Champs. I'm sorry, my friends keep tell me I use Camel Case a lot, and I mean a lot,
Jul 5
Amer Hwitat
Jul 3
science and classic Arabic ancient poetry
Hello, Thanks for having me in this group. I have gathered some materials that I worked on, but didn
unread,
science and classic Arabic ancient poetry
Hello, Thanks for having me in this group. I have gathered some materials that I worked on, but didn
Jul 3
Amer Hwitat
Jun 24
Fwd: اقتراح كتاب للنشر : نموذج متعدد الطبقات لرؤية الواقع
https://app.steve.ai/video/P7WKJSRNZI749IEW https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=
unread,
Fwd: اقتراح كتاب للنشر : نموذج متعدد الطبقات لرؤية الواقع
https://app.steve.ai/video/P7WKJSRNZI749IEW https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=
Jun 24
Amer Hwitat
Jun 24
Fwd: Multidimensions Framework AI Developed by C++
Hello, I have compiled a song from an article paper I've published, links at the end of this
unread,
Fwd: Multidimensions Framework AI Developed by C++
Hello, I have compiled a song from an article paper I've published, links at the end of this
Jun 24
Amer Hwitat
Jun 24
Fwd: Music/Movies ** Fwd: Music/Movies AI Enhanced ** Songs English/Japanese/Arabic/Russian/Chinese/Spanish ... etc
20-Dim.mp3 Trails of Reality.mp3 My Audio-1.mp3 Qifa Nabki (Stand and Weep).mp3 20-Dim.mp3 Fall of
unread,
Fwd: Music/Movies ** Fwd: Music/Movies AI Enhanced ** Songs English/Japanese/Arabic/Russian/Chinese/Spanish ... etc
20-Dim.mp3 Trails of Reality.mp3 My Audio-1.mp3 Qifa Nabki (Stand and Weep).mp3 20-Dim.mp3 Fall of
Jun 24
Amer Hwitat
Jun 24
Fwd: Muhammad PBUH in the Holy Scripture
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i9rf9s2hclxepb2/Muhammad_PBUH_in_the_Holy_Scripture-2nd_Edition.pdf/
unread,
Fwd: Muhammad PBUH in the Holy Scripture
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i9rf9s2hclxepb2/Muhammad_PBUH_in_the_Holy_Scripture-2nd_Edition.pdf/
Jun 24
Alexa Get
8/14/19
openstack- failure detection
hello please i'm doing my msc thesis on openstack nova, what exactly failure detection algorithm
unread,
openstack- failure detection
hello please i'm doing my msc thesis on openstack nova, what exactly failure detection algorithm
8/14/19
spotless skin
5/14/19
spotless skin
Beautiful & Spotless Skin - Melasma Hits & Missess Melasma is chronic & is prevalent
unread,
spotless skin
Beautiful & Spotless Skin - Melasma Hits & Missess Melasma is chronic & is prevalent
5/14/19
Soheil Eizadi
, …
Amer Hwitat
9
1/28/19
Multi-node Nova
Hi guys, I'm new to openstack, I'm testing the product with no luck, the instance can not
unread,
Multi-node Nova
Hi guys, I'm new to openstack, I'm testing the product with no luck, the instance can not
1/28/19
David Montgomery
, …
Joaquin Menchaca
5
6/17/18
Recipe Compile Error in /var/chef/cache/cookbooks/windows/libraries/windows_package.rb - require 'ch
Anyone figure this out? (Slack is hard to search for historical issues than google groups, two very
unread,
Recipe Compile Error in /var/chef/cache/cookbooks/windows/libraries/windows_package.rb - require 'ch
Anyone figure this out? (Slack is hard to search for historical issues than google groups, two very
6/17/18
Mathlouthi Oussama
6/2/18
DevStack using LDAP authentication
hi, I'm working for integrating MFA for DEVSTACK with RCDEV security with openotp ldap bridge
unread,
DevStack using LDAP authentication
hi, I'm working for integrating MFA for DEVSTACK with RCDEV security with openotp ldap bridge
6/2/18
David Montgomery
,
JJ Asghar
2
4/16/18
Error executing action `install` on resource 'python_package[setuptools]'
Hi David, this list is only around to legacy reasons and no longer active. Please reach out to the
unread,
Error executing action `install` on resource 'python_package[setuptools]'
Hi David, this list is only around to legacy reasons and no longer active. Please reach out to the
4/16/18