[pax-jpa] upgrading dependencies / preparing a release

Christoph Läubrich

Mar 27, 2022, 2:18:11 PM3/27/22
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'd like to let you know that I have now used pax-jpa for some year ins
several projects and it does its job quite well.

For that reason I'm currently upgrading dependencies, cleaning up some
code and then like to release a 1.0.0 version of it.

I also plan to add some test-cases based on
https://github.com/osgi/osgi-test that are hopefully easier to maintain
as the existing (old) exam tests.

If anyone is using pax-jpa with karaf, it would be very helpful he/she
takes a look at the karaf stuff (update to most recent versions, and so
on), otherwise I probably will remove those if no one feels to maintain
them.