I installed it.. Where too now?

Ian Holsman

Jun 17, 2014, 11:13:45 PM6/17/14
to opps-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I recently came across the opps project, and am looking at it to power an internal CMS/wiki we are building, but I have got stuck.
following the instructions I managed to get the service up*, and I created a channel, but I have no idea where to go from here.

Ideally what I am looking for is:
1. how to put my own templates in there, or is it a manner of just going to the filesystem and editing the templates there/
2. how to publish articles.. what a container/album is for example
3. permissions, ideally restricting who can edit articles in different areas, and who can 'view' them as well.

Thanks in advance!

[1] there is a problem with multisite_sitepermission as it doesn't get created.