Announcing release v3.1.4 of Oppia!

KEVIN THOMAS

Sep 2, 2021, 2:42:37 PM9/2/21
to Oppia, oppia-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are very happy to announce v3.1.4 release of Oppia! This release introduces the Angular router, a brand new blog editor interface, adds more frontend unit tests, introduces strict type checking in several TS files along with many bug fixes and UI improvements.

Please welcome Leyla Tuon Cao, Soumyajyoti Dey, and Patrycja for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia (web)!

Thanks to Aditya Dubey, Aishwary Saxena, Akshay Anand, Aryaman Gupta, Ashutosh Chauhan, Eesha Arif, Hardik Katehara, James James, Kevin Thomas, Krishita Jain, Md Shahbaz Alam, Nikhil, Praneeth, Prayush Dawda, Radesh, Rijuta Singh, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Chris, Vojtěch Jelínek, Y. Budhachandra Singh, Krishna, Mridul, and Yash, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Also, thanks to Chris for coordinating the release testing for this month, and to all the testers who participated in the QA process!

Thanks,
Kevin