Problems with saving content on a card

mwil...@uky.edu

Dec 8, 2019, 10:33:28 PM12/8/19
to Oppia
I am working on an exploration for a class project and can't seem to get the card content to save.
When I click on "Save Conent" it just goes away.  I have tried going on down to add an interaction
and it also goes away when I do that.  How do I get my cards to save?

Thanks!

Akshay Anand

Dec 9, 2019, 3:15:50 AM12/9/19
to Oppia
Hi,

I am Akshay, and I am in the Learner Experience team. I think I have encountered the first issue, though not the second one.
Have you tried adding the content again, just after saving the initial time when it disappeared? This seemed to work for me the one time I saw this.
Also, for the second issue, can you maybe attach a gif or a screencast of the editor when this happens so that we can try reproducing it?

Thanks!
Akshay

KDT KDT

Dec 11, 2019, 3:46:16 PM12/11/19
to Oppia
Hi, I´m having the same issue.

I write on the first card and when I hit the save content, it won´t save.
It appears as if I haven´t write anything

I write it multiple times and it doesn´t save

Any ideas?

Thanks for the support.

Sean Lip

Dec 11, 2019, 3:58:13 PM12/11/19
to KDT KDT, Oppia
Hi Kenny,

Thank you for reporting!

Unfortunately, we are having some difficulty reproducing this issue at our end. Would you please let us know which browser/OS you are using? In addition, if you right click on the browser, select Inspect Element, and navigate to the Console tab, please let us know what (if any) output you see there when you are doing these steps, since that would probably help us figure out the root cause of the issue.

Thanks,
Sean