Announcing release v3.0.0 of Oppia

Ankita Saxena

Jun 29, 2020, 1:56:21 PM6/29/20
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of v3.0.0 of Oppia.

The main changes in this release are: Redesign of story, topic and subtopic viewer, introduction of sortedTiles visualization for statistics, introduction of new improvement models and upgrade of more services to Angular.

Please welcome David Cheng, Hadyn Fitzgerald, Rajat Kumar, Rizky Riyaldhi, Kyriaki Velliniati, and Shruti Satish for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Abhith Krishna, Akshay Anand, Anshul Hudda, Brian Rodriguez, Diana, James James, Kevin Lee, Kevin Thomas, K.N. Anantha Nandanan, Mariana Zangrossi, Nadin Tamer, Nishant Mittal, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, Prayush Dawda, Rishabh Rawat, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Srijan Reddy, Chris Skalnik, Varun Tandon, Vojtěch Jelínek, Akshay Anand, Jim Zhan, Safwan Mansuri, and Saloni Seth, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Abhith Krishna, Akshay Anand, Anshul Hudda, David Cheng, James James, Jim Zhan, Kayla Hardie, Mariana Zangrossi, Mohamed Medhat, Nadin Tamer, Nishant Mittal, Nithesh Hariharan, Prayush Dawda, Pulkit Aggarwal, Raina Park, Rishabh Rawat, Rohit Katlaa, Sarthak Agarwal and Srijan Reddy for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Kevin Thomas for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Ankita