Announcing release v3.0.6 of Oppia!

Sandeep Dubey

Jan 5, 2021, 4:05:22 PM1/5/21
to oppia-dev
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the release of v3.0.6 of Oppia.

The main changes in this release are improvements to the contributor dashboard, work on migrating more AngularJS files to Angular 8, and many bug fixes and UI improvements.

Please welcome Dong Wook Brian Chung, Gangavarapu Praneeth, Jacque Li, Jian Fu, Kevin Zhang, Khushi Gangopadhyay, Matt Higgins, Michael Wu, Mozammel Haque, Pankaj Dahiya, Rebekah Houser, Surya Siriki and Theo Lipeles for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Akshay Anand, Anshul Hudda, Arpit Bandejiya, Brian Rodriguez, Deepam Banerjee, Eric Lou, Hope Ngerebara, Jim Zhan, Kevin Thomas, Krishita Jain, Linn Hallonqvist, Mridul Setia, Nikhil Nair, Nishant Mittal, Prakash Subedi, Prasanna Patil, Prayush Dawda, Pulkit Aggarwal, Ramin Izadpanah, Reshu Kumari, Rijuta Singh, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sandeep Dubey, Savitha K Jayasankar, Sean Lip, Siddharth Batra, Srijan Reddy, U8N WXD, Varun Tandon, Vojtěch Jelínek, and Zhu Chu our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Akshay, Harsh, Kevin, Mridul, Nadin, Nithesh, Praneeth, Prayush, Preethi, Raina, Reshu and Vojtech for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Chris for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Sandeep