Announcing release 2.8.6 of Oppia

1 view

Ankita Saxena

Oct 29, 2019, 3:06:07 AM10/29/19
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The main changes in this release are the addition of a classroom page, addition of skill tab to topic viewer, creation of basic community dashboard with translation and voiceover opportunity and upgradation of more services to Angular 8.

Please welcome Haresh Khanna, Mariana Zangrossi, and Chris Skalnik for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Akshay Anand, Anubhav Sinha, Brian Rodriguez, James James, James James, Kevin Lee, Kevin Thomas, Luis Ulloa, Mohammad Zaman, Nisheal John, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Nitish Bansal, RafayGhafoor, Rajat Talesra, Rishabh Rawat, Rishav Chakraborty, Rohit Katlaa, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Shiqi Wu, Varun Tandon, Vinita Murthi, Vojtěch Jelínek, Will Li, and Yash Jipkate, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Finally, I'd like to thank Vojtěch Jelínek, Rohit Katlaa, Rishabh Rawat, Kevin Thomas and Chris Skalnik for their help with pre-release testing, bug-fixing and QA, as well as Nithesh Hariharan for leading the QA team for this release.

Thanks,
Ankita