Upload new explorations on development server

Anıl Seyrek

Aug 19, 2019, 10:29:58 PM8/19/19
to Oppia
Hello,

I want to use my pre downloaded exploration. I try to upload it to my own Oppia instance, however I couldn't find any upload feature in Dev Mode. Is there any folder where I locate my explorations?

Sandeep Dubey

Aug 19, 2019, 11:15:49 PM8/19/19
to Anıl Seyrek, Oppia
Hi Anil,

You can upload the downloaded exploration locally, to do so follow these steps:

- Go to the constants.js file and change the ALLOW_YAML_FILE_UPLOAD value to true.
-
Start the server and sign up as a "super admin" (See image below).
image.png

- Go to localhost:8181/creator_dashboard and click the "Upload" button.

image.png

I hope this help! :)

Thanks,
Sandeep