GSoC’22 Proposal Review | Make backend code typed (sahil jhangar)

Sahil Jhangar

Mar 9, 2022, 6:30:55 AM3/9/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss

Hi all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Make backend code typed. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- sahil jhangar

Sahil Jhangar

Mar 12, 2022, 8:43:08 AM3/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
I have made all the changes as requested, please take a look!

Thanks.
Sahil jhangar

Aasif Faizal

Mar 13, 2022, 9:34:45 AM3/13/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi,

I took a pass yesterday and left a few comments.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Mar 14, 2022, 3:11:24 AM3/14/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
I addressed all of your comments, please take a look!

Thanks
Sahil jhangar

Aasif Faizal

Mar 14, 2022, 11:11:04 PM3/14/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi,

I left a few comments. PTAL
You can get started with Section 2.2.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Mar 20, 2022, 1:29:58 PM3/20/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for your review, I replied to your comment and also started "How section 2.2"
 Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments!

Thanks,
Sahil

Sahil Jhangar

Mar 22, 2022, 7:39:23 AM3/22/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
I addressed all of the requested comments, please take a look!

Thanks
Sahil

Aasif Faizal

Mar 22, 2022, 10:29:39 AM3/22/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,

I'll take a look by tomorrow EOD.

Thanks,
Aasif

Aasif Faizal

Mar 24, 2022, 1:03:18 AM3/24/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,

I have taken a pass and left a few comments. PTAL.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 1, 2022, 9:52:32 AM4/1/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for your review. I addressed all of your comments and added a new sub-section for `order of files in which they are going to be covered` in the how section.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments!

Thanks,
Sahil

Aasif Faizal

Apr 3, 2022, 12:20:48 AM4/3/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,

Took a pass and left a few comments. PTAL.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 3, 2022, 9:04:37 AM4/3/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thank you so much for your review.

I replied to your comments and added changes as suggested. Can you please take a look again?

Thanks
Sahil jhangar

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 7, 2022, 4:32:33 AM4/7/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that I already updated the docs with suggested changes and also replied to all the comments.
Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.

looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
Sahil jhangar

Aasif Faizal

Apr 7, 2022, 9:25:30 AM4/7/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,
So sorry for the delay. I'll take a pass by tomorrow EOD.

Thanks,
Aasif

Aasif Faizal

Apr 8, 2022, 8:27:46 PM4/8/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,
I have taken a pass. Left a comment, PTAL.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 10, 2022, 1:01:00 PM4/10/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi,

I have replied to all of your comments. Please took a pass!!

Thanks
sahil jhangar

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 11, 2022, 7:22:44 AM4/11/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Aasif,

I have replied to all of your comments. Also, added updated doc with some new changes.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
sahil jhangar

Aasif Faizal

Apr 11, 2022, 7:11:41 PM4/11/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,
I have left a few comments. PTAL

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 12, 2022, 6:15:33 AM4/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Aasif,

I have replied to all of your comments and updated the explanation in the doc.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Sahil jhangar

Aasif Faizal

Apr 13, 2022, 12:11:11 PM4/13/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Sahil,

I've left a comment. PTAL

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 15, 2022, 3:03:13 PM4/15/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Aasif,

I have addressed all of your comments and added a testing approach. Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Sahil jhangar

Aasif Faizal

Apr 16, 2022, 5:24:23 PM4/16/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sahil,

I have taken a look at it. Left a comment. PTAL.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sahil Jhangar

Apr 18, 2022, 1:41:54 AM4/18/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Aasif,

Thank you so much for your review.
I have made changes as per your comment. Please take a look!

Thanks,
Sahil jhangar