GSoC’22 Proposal Review | Celebrating learners' accomplishments (Vishnu Nithin Reddy)

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 19, 2022, 2:02:41 AM3/19/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss

Hi all!

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Celebrating learners' accomplishments. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- Vishnu

Diana Chen

Mar 19, 2022, 1:14:48 PM3/19/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for submitting, Vishnu! I've added some thoughts on the Figma and proposal doc. Let me know if you have any questions!

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 20, 2022, 2:17:56 PM3/20/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, thank you for the comments! I've responded to them and slightly changed some designs -- please take a look.

Thanks!

- Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 22, 2022, 9:18:15 AM3/22/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, I've replied to your comments and have changed the designs for the checkpoint message and the sign-up section -- PTAL.

Thank you!

- Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 24, 2022, 3:55:14 PM3/24/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, just a small reminder -- I've replied to your comments and have incorporated your suggested changes (and left a couple of queries of my own). PTAL when you find the time!

Thanks!
- Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 25, 2022, 7:20:10 AM3/25/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for the comments Diana! I've addressed them (and also made some changes to the mobile view mocks that I missed earlier) -- PTAL when you find the time!

Thanks!
-Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 26, 2022, 10:48:12 AM3/26/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, I've addressed your comments -- PTAL whenever you find the time!

Thanks!
- Vishnu

Diana Chen

Mar 28, 2022, 6:45:06 PM3/28/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Vishnu! Overall I think it's coming together very well. Just some small nits I noted in the figma file.

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 29, 2022, 7:32:40 AM3/29/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, I've replied to your comments -- PTAL!

 - Vishnu

Diana Chen

Mar 29, 2022, 11:38:59 AM3/29/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Vishnu! Besides one small nit about the container size for the sign up/sign in recommendation, it LGTM!

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Diana Chen

Mar 29, 2022, 11:39:30 AM3/29/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Just one reminder to add the requirements discussed in our figma comments to the proposal so we can make sure that gets tracked!

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 30, 2022, 2:59:43 PM3/30/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, I've made some changes to the sign-up/login section based on your last comment; I've also made changes to the WHAT section based on our figma comments and added in a bit more detail -- PTAL!

- Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Mar 30, 2022, 11:25:22 PM3/30/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Diana, I've replied to your comments -- PTAL!

 - Vishnu

Diana Chen

Mar 31, 2022, 12:51:19 PM3/31/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Vishnu! All the mocks LGTM. Just be sure to add notes to the proposal about the requirements discussed in the comments so we don't forget (left a couple of comments where I saw they were missing). Otherwise this should be ready to start on the WHAT section!

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 2, 2022, 2:31:35 AM4/2/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi all,

I've updated "Section 2.1: WHAT" of my proposal based on the comments I received and the discussions in the figma mocks. I would appreciate a review of the WHAT section so I could go ahead and make any changes if required -- PTAL.

Thanks!

 - Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 4, 2022, 3:57:18 AM4/4/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi all,

Just a small reminder -- PTAL at the WHAT section of my proposal and please let me know if any changes are required.

Thanks!
- Vishnu

Diana Chen

Apr 4, 2022, 8:24:20 PM4/4/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Vishnu! Overall the changes look good. Just a last couple of comments in the Figma

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 4, 2022, 11:25:30 PM4/4/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for taking a look Diana! I've replied to your comments and made some changes. Please take a look and let me know if any further changes are required in the WHAT section or the designs.

Thanks!
- Vishnu

KEVIN THOMAS

Apr 4, 2022, 11:38:06 PM4/4/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Vishnu,

I'll take a look at the WHAT section in a couple of hours, sorry for the delay!

Thanks,
Kevin

KEVIN THOMAS

Apr 5, 2022, 6:02:56 AM4/5/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Vishnu,

I've left a few thoughts on the "WHAT" section.

Thanks!
Kevin

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 5, 2022, 6:39:34 AM4/5/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for taking a look Kevin! I've replied to your comments, PTAL!

Diana Chen

Apr 5, 2022, 11:03:26 AM4/5/22
to Vishnu Nithin Reddy, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Vishnu! Everything looks good to me, but please continue to reply to Kevin's comments as well.

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 10, 2022, 3:43:10 AM4/10/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Kevin, I've added a section underneath the user-stories table explaining the checkpoint messages, as you suggested. Please review the rest of the 'WHAT' section and let me know if any other changes are required.

Thanks!
Vishnu

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 11, 2022, 1:05:14 AM4/11/22
to Kevin Thomas, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks for taking a look Kevin! The 'HOW' section is now ready for review -- PTAL and please let me know any changes that you would like to see.

I've also added a section underneath the endpoints table explaining why re-using the learnerdashboard endpoint will not result in any authorization-related issues (I've also left a reply to your comment in the google doc with a bookmark link to this section, just in case) -- PTAL.

Thanks!
Vishnu

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 3:55 AM Kevin Thomas <kevi...@tutanota.com> wrote:
Thanks Vishnu! LGTM! I left one note in one of the comments regarding the endpoints. Otherwise, please feel free to proceed with the HOW section.

- Kevin

Apr 10, 2022, 00:43 by nitinr...@gmail.com:

Kevin Thomas

Vishnu Nithin Reddy

Apr 16, 2022, 3:40:50 PM4/16/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Kevin, I've replied to your comments. Could you please take a look (and let me know if any further changes are required)?

Thanks!
Vishnu