GSoC’22 Proposal Review | Make backend code typed (Sujay Dey)

Sujay Dey

Apr 8, 2022, 9:30:57 AM4/8/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi everyone,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Make backend code typed. Please have a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- Sujay

Aasif Faizal

Apr 8, 2022, 9:03:19 PM4/8/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sujay,

Thanks for your proposal, I have left a few comments. Please take a look.

Regards,
Aasif

Sujay Dey

Apr 12, 2022, 2:26:42 PM4/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Aasif,

I have replied to your comments. Please have another look and let me know if you have any other comments for Section 2.1.

Thanks,
Sujay

Aasif Faizal

Apr 13, 2022, 12:18:44 PM4/13/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sujay,

I have taken a look at it and left a comment. In parallel, you can get started with the HOW section as well.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sujay Dey

Apr 14, 2022, 3:19:20 AM4/14/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Aasif,

I have replied to your comments. Please have another look at the WHAT section and let me know if you have any other comments.

Thanks,
Sujay

Aasif Faizal

Apr 16, 2022, 4:38:36 PM4/16/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sujay,

I have taken a pass at the WHAT section of your proposal. It looks good to me.

Thanks,
Aasif

Sujay Dey

Apr 17, 2022, 12:01:41 PM4/17/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Aasif,

I have updated the first part of the HOW section. Please have a look and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Sujay