GSoc'22 Proposal Review | Interactive Onboarding Flow (Bhakti Deshmukh)

Bhakti Deshmukh

Apr 4, 2022, 12:50:27 PM4/4/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss

Hi all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Interactive Onboarding Flow. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- Bhakti Deshmukh

Ben Henning

Apr 7, 2022, 12:27:37 AM4/7/22
to Bhakti Deshmukh, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Bhakti,

I've followed up on section 2.1 with some comments. Please take a look and let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks,
Ben

Bhakti Deshmukh

Apr 15, 2022, 12:27:26 PM4/15/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey!
I have added the mocks for the project and have made the necessary changes as per suggested. Please take a look and let me know the changes if required and whether I can proceed with the HOW section of project.

Thanks,
Bhakti