GSoC’22 Proposal -- 1.7 Blog integration

Akash Gupta

Apr 1, 2022, 11:19:58 AM4/1/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi everyone,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea of Blog Integration. please take a look at section 2.1 and let me know for any suggestions, comments and ideas that can implemented.

Looking forward to your feeback.

Thanks and Regards
Akash Gupta

Diana Chen

Apr 1, 2022, 12:13:42 PM4/1/22
to Akash Gupta, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Akash,

Thanks for submitting your proposal! I've left my feedback via comments inside of your doc. Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Diana Chen

Apr 12, 2022, 11:47:21 AM4/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Akash,

I've taken another pass in your doc. Let me know if you have any questions!

Akash Gupta

Apr 13, 2022, 5:13:46 PM4/13/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Diana,
i just had a doubt about medium blog migration.
will it be a viable option to use RSS feeds to gets medium blog post data for the automatic migration of blog posts from medium ?

Diana Chen

Apr 13, 2022, 8:35:37 PM4/13/22
to Akash Gupta, Sean Lip, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Akash - @Sean Lip may be better suited to answer this question from a technical perspective.

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Sean Lip

Apr 13, 2022, 11:33:37 PM4/13/22
to Diana Chen, Akash Gupta, oppia-gsoc-discuss
@Akash Gupta This is up to you to investigate. I suggest that you compare multiple approaches and weigh their pros/cons in an analysis table (there is a subsection in HOW for this sort of thing), then pick the best one.

Akash Gupta

Apr 15, 2022, 7:08:31 AM4/15/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi everyone,

I've drafted section 2.2 (How) of the blog integration project. Please take a look and let me know for any changes and suggestions.

Looking forward to your feedback

Thanks and Regards
Akash Gupta

Akash Gupta

Apr 15, 2022, 7:09:29 AM4/15/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Diana ,
 I've updated the mocks and left some comments, please take a look and let me know for any changes.
Thanks

Diana Chen

Apr 15, 2022, 7:46:14 PM4/15/22
to Akash Gupta, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Akash - I've left replies on your comments!