GSoC'22 Proposal Review | Android Release Automation (Yash Verma)

YASH VERMA

Apr 6, 2022, 3:36:59 PM4/6/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hello everyone!I have drafted a proposal for the project - 6.1 - Android Release Automation.
Proposal link : link
Please take a look at the sections from "1: About me" to "2.1: What" and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your feedback.
Regards,
Yash Verma

ankita...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2022, 8:39:33 AM4/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Yash,

I have taken a quick first pass and left some minor comments. Let me know if anything is unclear.

Thanks!

YASH VERMA

Apr 18, 2022, 10:05:55 AM4/18/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi, Ankita and Ben.
Please review my proposal. I have addressed all the comments and also mentioned some of my queries in the comments.
Thanks

ankita...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2022, 10:32:54 AM4/19/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Yash,

I have reviewed the proposal, let me know if you have any doubts.

Thanks!