GSoC’22 Proposal Review | {{Interactive onboarding flow}} ({{Shivam Madlani}})

Shivam Madlani

Apr 8, 2022, 2:49:26 AM4/8/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss

Hello all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Interactive onboarding flow. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

Shivam Madlani

Shivam Madlani

Apr 8, 2022, 6:58:40 AM4/8/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss

Hello all,

I have drafted a Proposal for the project idea Interactive onboarding flow. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Sorry with the inconvinence caused with the previous link.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

Shivam Madlani

Ben Henning

Apr 12, 2022, 2:44:37 AM4/12/22
to Shivam Madlani, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Shivam,

(Replying here to ensure there's just 1 discussion thread for your proposal).

I've taken a review pass on section 2.1 and left some comments. PTAL and follow up once all comments have been addressed, or if you require further clarification.

Thanks,
Ben

On Friday, 8 April, 2022 at 12:19:26 pm UTC+5:30 Shivam Madlani wrote:

Hello all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Interactive onboarding flow. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

Shivam Madlani

Shivam Madlani

Apr 12, 2022, 11:50:00 AM4/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hello Ben,
I appericiate your comments. I took a look at them and will update my propposal shortly.

Thanks,
Shivam Madlani

Shivam Madlani

Apr 13, 2022, 1:06:33 PM4/13/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hey Ben!!
I made changes to my proposal and have replied to all your comments. Please take a look at it and let me know if any more changes are required. Also let me know if I need to add more mocks.

Thanks,
Shivam

Ben Henning

Apr 13, 2022, 9:44:28 PM4/13/22
to Shivam Madlani, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Shivam.

I think you can proceed to the next section in the document (or farther per Sean's other email--keep in mind the limited remaining time). I did leave additional comments, and you may want to pay particular notice on the one about introducing a new terms/glossary activity. I don't think we actually want to do this since it's often better to teach users concepts in the same context that they're used (since it helps learners make connections with the actual UI that they're seeing).

Ben

Shivam Madlani

Apr 14, 2022, 1:54:38 PM4/14/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hello Ben,
I undertood and made changes as per your comments. However, I am facing difficulty in understanding some parts of the "How" section. It would be great if you could leave some comments briefly explaining how each parts needs to be filled up.

Thanks a lot
Shivam

Ben Henning

Apr 14, 2022, 3:40:30 PM4/14/22
to Shivam Madlani, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Shivam,

I followed up on a couple of the comment threads.

Ben

Shivam Madlani

Apr 15, 2022, 1:52:31 PM4/15/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Ben!
Made changes as per the comments. Many additinal changes were also made.
Please take a look at the proposal and "first half part" of "How" section and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Shivam

Shivam Madlani

Apr 17, 2022, 11:41:00 PM4/17/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hello Ben,
Just a gentle remainder to review my proposal, so that i can finish off the remaining part on time.

Shivam