GSoC'22 Proposal Review | Helping learners when they get stuck (Manan Rathi)

Manan Rathi

Mar 13, 2022, 2:31:16 PM3/13/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Helping learners when they get stuck. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- Manan Rathi

Diana Chen

Mar 14, 2022, 12:37:26 AM3/14/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Manan! I've left a few comments on your proposal. Please take a look when you have a chance and let me know once you've had a chance to resolve them!

Manan Rathi

Mar 14, 2022, 8:41:14 AM3/14/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thankyou so much Diana! I've worked on your suggestions and tried conveying my queries. PTAL whenever you find the time! Thanks again!

Manan Rathi

Mar 15, 2022, 11:00:22 AM3/15/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Diana! Addressed your comments. PTAL whenever you find the time.

Manan Rathi

Mar 16, 2022, 12:20:27 PM3/16/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Made a few changes and replied to your comment. PTAL whenever you find time. Thanks!

Manan Rathi

Mar 17, 2022, 8:05:22 AM3/17/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Made a few edits and additions. PTAL whenever you find any time. Thanks!

Manan Rathi

Mar 18, 2022, 12:37:45 PM3/18/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss

Replied to the comment. PTAL whenever you find any time. Thanks!

Manan Rathi

Mar 20, 2022, 2:29:25 PM3/20/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Diana! I've tried to come up with an uncomplicated implementation based on the feedbacks. I understand that you might be really busy. PTAL and let me know if I could move ahead with it, whenever you find the time. Thanks a lot!

Manan

Diana Chen

Mar 21, 2022, 12:15:55 PM3/21/22
to Manan Rathi, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Manan for the updates! I've responded to your comments - overall the newer implementation proposal LGTM.

Diana Chen
Product Manager | Oppia Foundation
E: di...@oppia.org

Manan Rathi

Apr 8, 2022, 5:51:43 AM4/8/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi all! I've made a few changes and added the solution overview for 3 subprojects in the "HOW" section. Could someone please review it? Thanks!

- Manan

Manan Rathi

Apr 9, 2022, 4:13:58 AM4/9/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Proposal Link: Proposal

Manan Rathi

Apr 12, 2022, 8:57:41 AM4/12/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi reviewers,
I have completed the "HOW" section until the Testing plan. It would be great if someone could please take a look and provide their feedback.

Thanks,
Manan

Manan Rathi

Apr 16, 2022, 6:22:42 AM4/16/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi reviewers,

I have filled the remaining sections of the proposal. Please take a look if you find the time.

Thanks,
Manan