GSoC’22 Proposal Review | Contributor Recognition Infrastructure - Hasitha Kaushan

Hasitha Kaushan

Mar 20, 2022, 2:53:25 AM3/20/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Contributor Recognition Infrastructure. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Link to the proposal

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- Hasitha

Sagang Wee

Mar 22, 2022, 12:02:27 PM3/22/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Hasitha! Took a pass.

And sorry for the confusion, but the user's milestones/achievements should be separate from the data we want the user to be able to export in a "certificate". The certificate is concerned with the user's raw overall submission stats so that coordinators can verify volunteer work. You can take a look here for the type of data we're looking for.

Also, the certificate functionality won't be necessary for reviewers.

Hasitha Kaushan

Mar 26, 2022, 2:51:45 PM3/26/22
to Sagang Wee, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks, Sagang! I have updated the doc for section 2.1 as per your comments. Could you please take a look at it again?

Hasitha

Sagang Wee

Mar 29, 2022, 3:39:48 PM3/29/22
to oppia-gsoc-discuss
Thanks Hasitha! Took another pass.

Hasitha Kaushan

Apr 11, 2022, 11:41:41 AM4/11/22
to Sagang Wee, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sagang,

I replied to your comments. Could you please take a look?

Hasitha

Sagang Wee

Apr 11, 2022, 1:51:50 PM4/11/22
to Hasitha Kaushan, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Hasitha,

I've taken another pass. The what section looks good so far, so you can proceed with the next sections. Thanks!

Hasitha Kaushan

Apr 15, 2022, 3:49:58 PM4/15/22
to Sagang Wee, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi Sagang,

Thanks! I have updated the How part. COuld you please take a look?

Thanks
Hasitha