Reminder: Submission deadline is approaching soon!

Sean Lip

Apr 19, 2022, 10:05:48 AM4/19/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi all,

The GSoC submission deadline is approaching quickly, so just a reminder: make sure your proposal has been submitted on the GSoC website! Otherwise, no matter how good your proposal is, we won't be able to accept you.

Please don't wait until the last minute to submit. We've heard stories of applicants doing that and then facing Internet/technical issues at the last minute; you probably don't want that scenario to be the reason you couldn't participate in GSoC this year.

Good luck!

- Sean