GSoC’22 Proposal Review | Improve Frontend Type System (Jeevesh Garg)

Jeevesh Garg

Mar 10, 2022, 10:51:31 AM3/10/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have drafted a proposal for the project idea Improve Frontend Type System. Please take a look at the section “2.1: WHAT” and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback.

- Jeevesh Garg.

Jeevesh Garg

Mar 10, 2022, 11:11:48 AM3/10/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com

Comments are enabled now. Sorry for inconvenience.

- Jeevesh Garg

Jeevesh Garg

Mar 12, 2022, 12:55:10 PM3/12/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com
Mentors please give me "go/non-go" decision in my "What" section. So that we can make decision in in-depth review of "HOW" section.

As their are only some grammatical suggestions, which i already resolved. No such major changes requested in "What" section. If it is "go" decision. Please start in-depth review of "HOW" section.

Thanks.

- Jeevesh Garg

Mridul Setia

Mar 13, 2022, 12:03:09 PM3/13/22
to Jeevesh Garg, oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeevesh,

I have left some comments, PTAL!

~Thanks

Jeevesh Garg

Mar 15, 2022, 10:12:53 AM3/15/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com, Mridul Setia, Vojtěch Jelínek
Thanks for the in-depth review of Goal 1 of "HOW" Section, answered all your comments.

Please take a look.

Thanks
 - Jeevesh

Jeevesh Garg

Apr 5, 2022, 2:19:21 PM4/5/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com, Mridul Setia, Vojtěch Jelínek
Mentors can you please review my "How" section. It is completed now. Need your review before jumping into "Impact on/from other teams" and " Milestones" section.

Thanks
-Jeevesh

Jeevesh Garg

Apr 7, 2022, 1:44:51 AM4/7/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com, Mridul Setia
Hi Mridul,

Thank you for your prompt response. I responded to all of your comments. PTAL

Thanks!
-Jeevesh

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022, 07:02 Mridul Setia, <mridul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jeevesh,

I have left some comments, PTAL

Thanks!

Jeevesh Garg

Apr 11, 2022, 1:07:32 AM4/11/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com, Mridul Setia, Vojtěch Jelínek
Hi all,

I have completed my left portion. Please take a look.

Thanks.
-Jeevesh

Jeevesh Garg

Apr 17, 2022, 1:13:29 AM4/17/22
to oppia-gso...@googlegroups.com, Mridul Setia
Hi Mridul Setia,

I replied your all comments. Please take a look.

Thanks.
-Jeevesh

Mridul Setia

Apr 17, 2022, 5:21:40 AM4/17/22