GSoC'21 Lightning Talks

Yash Raj

Aug 5, 2021, 4:44:57 AMAug 5
to oppia-an...@googlegroups.com, oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, community!

Hope you are all well. We would like to invite you to the "GSoC Lightning Talks" for 2021! All the GSoC students will be presenting their projects to the Oppia community. This would be a great platform to learn about their projects, how they would impact our community, and also give feedback or ask questions regarding the same!
  • When: 9th August 2021
  • Q&A: There will be a 20-minute question and answer session after the talks. We really encourage all the participants to interact with the students. We will be using this channel (www.slido.com). Please do post any questions you have beforehand, and upvote other questions posted by others. Also, during the presentation, please update this with any questions you would like to ask the students. We would be taking up the top questions (as upvoted by the community) during the event.
We'll send out a follow-up email confirming the exact timing of the event.

Note: The event will be held on Google Meet and we'll send out the invite to all of you once the timings are confirmed.

Thanks,
Yash and Sparsh

Yash Raj

Aug 6, 2021, 4:11:39 AMAug 6
to oppia-an...@googlegroups.com, oppi...@googlegroups.com, oppia-gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, Sparsh Agrawal
Hi all,

The timing for the lightning talks is confirmed. The event will begin from 9:00 PM IST (3:30 PM UTC). Invite for the meet is already sent out. Please join the meet at the above mentioned time. We are looking forward to your presence.

When: 9:00 PM IST (3:30 PM UTC)

Thanks,
Yash and Sparsh