Announcing release v3.2.0 of Oppia!

Vojtěch Jelínek

Oct 30, 2021, 4:41:14 AM10/30/21
to oppia-dev
Hey everyone,

The release v3.2.0 was deployed just few hours ago. This is the first release where our codebase uses Python 3 and also the Apache Beam jobs infrastructure is included with it. Since this release was done for both September and October some code from the GSoC students is also included.

Please welcome Geo Jolly, Harshvardhan Singh, Ashish Patwal, Mahendra Suthar, Mohith Khatri, Nischaya Sharma, Shivam Jha, Sujay Dey, Vishal Teotia, and Siddharth Mehta for whom this release marks their first contribution to Oppia!

Thanks to Aditya Dubey, Aishwary Saxena, Akshay Anand, Aryaman Gupta, Ashutosh Chauhan, Brian Rodriguez, Eesha Arif, Eric Lou, Hardik Katehara, Hasitha Kaushan, Hitesh Tomar, Kevin Thomas, Krishita Jain, Md Shahbaz Alam, Nikhil, Nithesh N. Hariharan, Praneeth, Prayush Dawda, Radesh, Reshu Kumari, Rijuta Singh, Rohit Katlaa, Sagang Wee, Sajal Asati, Sandeep Dubey, Sean Lip, Soumyajyoti Dey, U8N WXD, Vojtěch Jelínek, Budhachandra Singh, jcqli, Jim Zhang, Krishna rao, and Mridul Setia, our returning contributors who made this release possible.

Thanks,
Vojta