Reminder: GSoC'21 Lightning Talks

Sparsh Agrawal

Aug 9, 2021, 5:08:44 AMAug 9
to oppia-an...@googlegroups.com, oppi...@googlegroups.com, oppia-gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, oppia-gsoc-discuss
Hi all,

A gentle reminder for the GSoC'21 Lightning Talks event today in 6 hours
All the GSoC students will be presenting their projects to the Oppia community. This would be a great platform to learn about their projects, and how they would impact our community.
Duration of the event: 2 hours.

It will be a fun event, you don't want to miss it :)

Link for the event:

Please do remember to ask questions as we'll have time for questions at the end!
Link to post your questions:

See you all soon!

Thanks,
Sparsh and Yash

Yash Raj

Aug 9, 2021, 9:46:21 AMAug 9
to oppia-dev
Hi all,

Another gentle reminder for the GSoC'21 Lightning Talks. The event will begin in less than 2 hours at 9:00 PM IST (3:30 PM UTC). You'll have the opportunity to interact with all the GSoC students as they present their work of the year's GSoC to the community. We'll also have the Q&A sessions so, do ask your questions. if you have any questions before the event, you can post them here at https://app.sli.do/event/ilci5j4q/live/questions.

It'll be a really fun event. Do join. We'll be waiting. See you all soon! ;)

Thanks,
Yash and Sparsh

Vojtěch Jelínek

Aug 9, 2021, 11:33:41 AMAug 9
to oppia-dev
Hey, we are starting the lightning talks now!

On August 9, 2021, Yash Raj <yashra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Another gentle reminder for the GSoC'21 Lightning Talks. The event will begin in less than 2 hours at 9:00 PM IST (3:30 PM UTC). You'll have the opportunity to interact with all the GSoC students as they present their work of the year's GSoC to the community. We'll also have the Q&A sessions so, do ask your questions. if you have any questions before the event, you can post them here at https://app.sli.do/event/ilci5j4q/live/questions

It'll be a really fun event. Do join. We'll be waiting. See you all soon! ;)
LINK FOR THE EVENT: https://meet.google.com/okd-dxhi-pzc
Thanks,Yash and Sparsh