Failing Frontend Coverage Checks

Aishwary Saxena

Jun 25, 2021, 1:38:52 PM6/25/21
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Oppia devs,

If the frontend karma tests are failing on your PR, this may not be due to the changes made by you.

Currently, the coverage checks for the frontend tests (top-navigation-bar) are flaking on develop and the frontend tests team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

In case of any questions, you can reply to this email or contact - me or +Radesh Kumar.

Thanks,
Aishwary

Aishwary Saxena

Jun 26, 2021, 4:53:29 AM6/26/21
to oppi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

The flake has been fixed (through PR #13212). Please update your pull requests with the latest changes from develop.

If you experience the flake again -- please let me know by replying to this email.

Thanks!